
Me and Mark have like zero holiday decorations. So around the holiday's our house looks prettttty boring. It's not because that's how I like it. On the contrary I grew up with a house that was always decorated for the seasons and though I'm sure I'll be more conservative in that regards I want to do it for my house. I never am excited by decorations I see in the stores which meant it was time to start making my own. Because I was a little late to do it this season I wanted something simple, quick and cheap. I saw these pumpkins on Ucreate and they seemed the perfect solution. I like how they turned out. Of course I see all the mistakes I made and it drives me crazy so I don't LOVE them, but I like them and am happy I made them. Slowly I am starting my collection of holiday decorations and maybe someday it will be impressive :)
1 comment:
well I say they are pretty AMAZING! and that comes from a fellow crafter :) pumpkins are always great because they can last from halloween through thanksgiving... anyway, good job!
Post a Comment