Thursday, November 11, 2010

Arya crawls

Blogger would not upload my video of Arya crawling so it is on facebook instead. It is so cute watching her crawl if not sometimes a little surprising. I'll leave her in the family room and turn around and she's on the hard floor(kitchen) looking mighty proud. In just a day she has managed to get a lot better at crawling. It's so amazing to me how fast she's catching on to things. She loves this newly found freedom and I am hoping it will go a long way in giving me more freedom from her current clingy state of being. Hopefully this is the step she needs to start being a little more independent.

In other news we took away Arya's binki's. It wasn't really a planned thing. Just one day we couldn't find them and I realized she did just fine the whole day without them. She's gone almost a week without a binki and it has been great. I think she may even be sleeping a little better because of it.

Oh and here's a cute pic of Audree in her Minnie outfit
This was her Halloween costume. For our ward party she also wore white gloves and white shoes to complete the whole Minnie look. The skirt she's wearing is my first attempt at making a bubble skirt. I really didn't have a pattern to go by so I just winged it. I thought it turned out ok but I know if I try to make one again I'll do some things differently.

I <3 my cutie girls!

No comments: