Wednesday, November 10, 2010

There's a fine line between psychotic and genius

"You know that's right!" Burton Guster

It is Wednesday November 10th and Psych is finally back from it's 2 month break!! I am totally stoked! If my mouth didn't break out into canker sores every time I had a pineapple I'd totally have a pineapple party today in celebration of the best tv series ever!

If you like Psych then you will most like enjoy this Masterpiece Mystery.

"I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research." Sherlock

I discovered this show a little while ago and finally got around to watching it. It's the same dynamic as Psych with a totally different perspective and both equally enjoyable, in my opinion. I highly recommend both of these shows.

Other shows that come highly recommended by us are Raising Hope and Better With You. These shows are both new this season and are very entertaining. As well as our returning favorites Modern Family and Chuck.

I always love the Fall season and admittedly part of it is because of the return of my favorite shows. This year seemed a bit disappointing with the small amount of shows we actually have returned to watching but the ones we do watch make up for it in good entertainment.

Oh and I am so excited to have received my Christmas present a couple days ago. What's so amazing about this present is I get to use it now and it will go very far in bringing about the presents for various family members. A present that gives :) Yay!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I just got mine Christmas present today! I'm SO excited to try it out. We should have a silhouette party! I can't wait to see all the fun things you make with it.

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

I just started to watch Psych! I am hooked IT IS SO GOOD!