
Well I do and I love it. I didn't really know about it til the 4th season but i have watched every season since. I admit that I was thoroughly unexcited about this season. There didn't seem to be too many exciting "stars" and I was disappointed. Of course I watched anyway cuz i love the show and the dancing. I love seeing my favorites go far and the ones that you wouldn't think would be good actually do really well. Here's my assessment of this season:
This season I have to say my favorite to win would be Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas. I think Chelsea is incredibly cute, lively and has a lot of potential. Also Mark Ballas happens to be my favorite pro. I found, probably with the exception of Kim Kardashian, that I almost always root for whomever he is dancing with. He's not the only dancer I like though and I don't root for him and his "star" just because they are paired with him. He just seems to be paired with the people I like.
I also like Chelsea Hightower. I think she has been unfortunate in partners and hasn't been able to get very far. But I love that she is a nice person, isn't sickeningly skinny and that she is partnered with someone this season with more potential. Though I can't say I love Romeo or am really rooting for him I think he is decent and wouldn't mind seeing him get far.
Can i just say that I think millions of woman have got to be jealous of Ralph Machio!! He is 50 and doesn't look much older then 30. Seriously, I have more wrinkles then he does. Aside from his defiance of age I think he is a really great guy, at least from how he acts and what I see. He has been married to his wife for 24 years!! That's so impressive and very endearing. I don't really like Karina very much...but I'm rooting for Ralph to get far too!
Kirstie Alley, probably the most unlikely to succeed of all, happens to be one of the best. Seriously, what a shock. She moves with grace and uses her weight well. She can be light on her feet and acts well in her dances, which is what a good actor would do. I would like to see her go far too. And of course there's Maks...I think everyone has a love/hate relationship with him, at least I do. But I like that him and Kirstie get a long really well. It's always a little less awkward when Maks isn't making his partner cry...
And finally there's Hines Ward. I'm not sure how you couldn't like him. He's so jovial. His smile radiates across his whole face and you can't help but enjoy watching him. He remains proof that football players are good dancers. I think I'd like to see him in he top 3. And his partner Kym Johnson is gorgeous, tall and skinny and sweet. It's hard not to like them together.
That leaves the rest who I either don't care much about or really don't like. There are a couple people I'd really like to see leave soon but I wont mention their names and the rest I don't dislike but I'd like the stars I favor to make it farther than them. If you are not a Dancing With the Stars fan you probably didn't make it this far...but for those of you who did, who are your favorites this season?
No comments:
Post a Comment