Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Walking, walking and more walking






Arya has become quite the little walker. She quickly graduated from walking to objects to walking wherever she darn well pleases. As you can see in these videos she is clearly going places. She rarely crawls anymore. She still falls quite a bit but she doesn't let that stop her. She gets right back up and keeps walking. We think she falls so much because she only has one speed and that is as fast as she can get to places. It's not wonder she's such a little squirt, she's constantly moving!

So far Arya walking hasn't really been a bad thing for me. She really can't do much more then she was already doing. She never let minor things like not being able to walk get in the way of mischief. I love and hate that my baby is growing up so quickly. I am so proud of all her achievements but I am sad that she's not my little baby anymore. Is it possible that I now have TWO toddlers?!?! Arya will be 1 in just a few weeks and I will officially no longer have a baby!

Do you other mothers out there feel like time just goes too quickly and you are a little afraid that before you know it your kids will be teenagers, you'll be in your 40's and you'll be considered "old?" I admit, I am mildly...or not so mildly afraid of getting "old." Time sure flies for me. I have almost been married for 4 years....I am now the age that Mark was when we got married. When that thought first came to my head i panicked a little. 4 years, 2 kids, one is nearly three and the other is nearly 1...

No matter how fast life goes I am grateful for these moments with my little babes. For who knows, if with one small blink of my eye Arya is one where will we be in two blinks?

No comments: