I am 25 weeks along today with baby boy. I was going to get a picture of my baby bump yesterday since I was all dressed and had my hair done and stuff but I couldn't find my camera. It is still MIA so until I can find it there wont be any more belly shots.
I have just about 15 weeks left but am already starting to feel really pregnant. My pelvis has relaxed and I find that I am just incredibly sore all the time down in that area(groin/lower abdominal muscles). I am sure it doesn't help that we are sleeping in the guest bedroom while we are renovating the master bedroom. And that mattress is definitely not as amazing as our sleep number bed!
At 25 weeks I have heartburn but not as bad as I did at this stage with Arya. It's kind of nice but I don't really plan on it lasting much longer. At 25 weeks I also:
-have gained 20 lbs(eek!).
-have at least 10 contractions a day that are more painful than the last pregnancy(no fun!).
-still need a nap every day.
-feel baby kicking frequently! much to my chagrin every time I wake up in the middle of the night I feel baby boy moving. I think this little guy is going to have his night and days mixed up :(
-I am hungry ALL. THE. TIME.
-crave carbs like crazy.
-have frequent sciatic nerve pain. Cleaning days usually leave me incapacitated and I need help getting up and walking.
-only have to get up to pee once a night and some nights I even make it til I'm ready to wake up though during the day is a completely different story!
-am super clumsy and hit my toes on EVERYTHING! Some times I even think the house and toys are out to get me as they seem to go out of their way to try and break my toes.
Everything seemed to be well with baby boy at my appointment yesterday. His heartbeat was in the 130's as it usually is at these appointments. My uterus is measuring right on so his size appears to be good. These appointments are pretty uneventful and go really quickly but that is always nice. Normal is always something to be grateful for.
In 3 weeks I take the glucose test. I super hope that it comes back negative. Can you imagine the horror of being on a diet and being restricted in all things with sugar, that even includes fruit! No, I would be completely miserable. This pregnancy I have depended on fruit since after 25 weeks I still have aversions to most vegetables prepared numerous ways. It's not that I can't eat them or don't enjoy them occasionally, it's just that I can't force myself to eat them for snacking and when it comes to having it with meals I reach my limit very quickly.
We are still no closer to naming this baby boy. I've decided just to leave Mark alone about it for a while and not pressure him into even talking about it. Hopefully all this "thinking" I am allowing him will yield happy results(meaning I get the name I want, haha!) but we'll see.
This has nothing to do with pregnancy but it's my birthday next week. I'll be 25! Quarter of a century. I'm getting so old ;) Well right now being 25 weeks pregnant I feel like I am at least half a century old...so I may not be old but I sure do feel it :)
1 comment:
We just changed our minds about baby girl's name; we have a first name, but deciding on a middle name has been a nightmare. We can't seem to agree on anything. Luckily we have a little while to decide...
Totally sympathize on the clumsiness *sigh*.
Post a Comment