Well, we have been busy busy busy the past little while...busy being sick that is. It's been a long week but we've finally(or so it appears) made it past the illness. I still have a bit of a lingering fever but it hasn't prevented me from getting stuff done today. This morning we gathered up all the towels, blanket's, sheets and clothes to be washed so we can wash that "sick" feeling away. Let's just say there is a mountain of laundry to be done that will probably take 2 days to do. Yikes! But it feels good to be getting everything clean. I hate that feeling when you get sick and things get messy and everything just feels gross and contaminated. So this morning I got busy and cleaned as well as sanitized the downstairs. It feels so nice and clean!! I love it. Now just to get our bedroom and bathroom sanitized...I think I will leave that for Mark to do though.
Aside from the constant obstacles that seem to be thrown our way Arya is getting a lot better at nursing. While I was sick Mark took care of Arya. It was so hard to just sit there and let Mark do everything. I wanted to comfort her when she cried, I wanted to nurse her so she didn't forget the progress she's made and I wanted to hold her and kiss her because she's just so stinking cute. It was sad and hard but today I am better and I love holding my little Arya. I missed her so much even though it was just a day of not touching her. I get to love and hug my miss Audree again too! It's funny that I avoided touching her and let Mark take care of her yet it was all in vain because I still ended up sick. We are now just praying that Arya doesn't get sick.
Hopefully now that things are looking better I wont be such a bum all the time. And maybe I'll have more exciting things to blog about besides how much being sick sucks. Which is a lot by the way :)
Oh and I just want to say how stinking hard it is to be sick to your stomach and try to stay hydrated so you can maintain your milk supply. I pumped at like 4 this morning and the milk seriously looked like skim milk. Well I've had plenty of food and liquids this morning so hopefully things will swiftly return to normal.
Anyways, hopefully all my friends and readers are doing well and avoiding sickness!
No comments:
Post a Comment