We are coming up on 6 weeks with our sweet Arya! It's hard to believe 6 weeks has already gone by. It's been an interesting 6 weeks. Lots of ups and downs. Lots of smiles and tears. Lots and lots of kisses. And tons of little girl drama to go around. We are frequently being told that an almost 2 year old and a newborn is the hardest. I would have to agree! Haha, but I am so happy and grateful to be where I am at. I am so grateful to have Arya here with us. She's a great baby and I love her face, her tiny little body, her blue eyes, how well she sleeps at night, they way she smells, her skinny little feet, her long fingers, her tiny little smiles that I can't wait to see more and more of, and the list could go on and on. It's been such a joy having her here. We really love our girls so much and feel so blessed to have them in our lives. Here are a few pics of our girlies!


1 comment:
Such pretty girls...cannot wait to see them in person again next week!
Post a Comment