So today we had Arya's 4 month well baby checkup. She had to get to shots and I was almost crying this morning because I was so not in the mood to see her go through the pain and then suffer for the rest of the day. The last experience with Audree and Arya both getting shots was hard and draining. So you can imagine my deep gratitude that Arya only cried for the duration of the shots and afterwards recovered quickly and since has been possibly more happy then she usually is, Heavenly Father definitely knows when I need a bit of help. With the exception of a 4 hour nap you wouldn't even know she had gotten shots. What a relief. Plus I need just today to be a neglectful mom so I could just hurry and finish my book(Mockingjay), which I did, and now I can move on and no longer be neglectful. Here's Arya's 4 month stats:
Weight-12 lbs. 6 oz, 22nd%(2 lbs lighter then Audree was at this age)
Length-24.5 inches 59th%(an inch shorter then Audree was)
Head-16 inches 40th%
The doctor said unlike Audree, Arya will probably be a little more like mommy in the height department, most likely not as short, but we are perfectly happy with that. Audree's our big girl and Arya's our little girl. We love them both the same and think they are both so great in their own ways.



The other day Audree begged to have her swimsuit on and even though we didn't go swimming we decided to make a little party of it so I dressed Arya up in her swimsuit and we took some pics. Seriously my girls are so cute and I love them in their swimsuits. Audree felt so special in her swimsuit and wasn't happy about having to take it off to go to bed. Hehe, girls are just so fun and silly. Speaking of silly, that is Audree's favorite word right now. She's silly, Arya's silly, mommy's silly, we are all silly for almost anything we do. And of course she think her herself is quite silly. And while we are on the topic of Audree she has also in a phase where she has to exclaim that everything is hers or her turn. "It's Audree's" or "Audree's turn." For example the chair in the doctors office was Audree's chair...silly girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment