Audree is on the left and Arya is on the right.I ask because I get some people that say they look so much alike and others say they look nothing alike and me...well for some reason I just can't tell. Sometimes I see many similarities and other times I think they don't look to much alike. So what do you guys think? I really want to know what everyone who reads this post thinks, so don't be shy, comment! :)
6 comments:
7
hmmm....
5.5.
i used to think they looked alike (like 9), but side-by-side i don't think that (as much).
8.. in these pictures i think they look a ton alike.. they have the same nose, and eyes and chin.. but i think they have different shaped fases and looks like audree's month is a little bit bigger.. but you can for sure tell they are SISTERS!!!
I would say 7 or 8. They definitely look like sisters. For me, the main difference is just their face shapes
I think an 8! I think they look so much alike! The only thing is Audree is a little more chubby. She has the cheeks and round head but other than that, I think they are VERY similar! What cute girls you have!
I would say an 8 or 9. They look almost the same except for the shape of face. Audree has a round face and Arya has a thinner face. They are both so adorable!!
Post a Comment