Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Freezer Meals
Because people have expressed interest in what I know about freezing meals I have decided to use my recipe blog to share what I have learned, a lot of it comes from the cookbook Dinner on Ice by Jenny Stanger, and what I have learned from my personal experiences as well as sharing recipes where freezing is an option whether partially or fully. If you are at all interested or curious check out my recipe blog, there's a link on the right with all the other blogs I read. Once you get to my blog if you click on the label freezer basics it will link you to all the basics you need to know when using your freezer for meals as well as my personal findings. Look out for the section that will group all the recipe's for freezer meals together. Fell free to let me know what you think or if this has helped you at all or if you think it will be helpful to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment