I think I mentioned in a previous episode that I am redecorating our family room. I'm so excited about it. I never loved it before but nothing ever seemed like the right thing to do to fit my particular style. I finally decided to stop pretending and go with what I know I like. I did and it has been paying off magnificently. I love the decisions we have made so far and I think they have been 100% me which I had been having trouble doing before.
I still need to give our buffet table a spray finish, make curtains for 4 windows and 1 door, make some throw pillows, paint some shelves, get other various accessories for the decor and hang up all the picture frames with the new family pictures. It probably seems like I still have everything to do but we have already accomplished painting(which was quite the project) and finding the large pieces that are setting the tone for how the rest of the room will be. We restained our buffet table which is taking forever to dry since it's cold outside. But things are coming together nicely and I can't wait for everything to be done. Stay tuned for pictures and possibly a video :)
No comments:
Post a Comment