Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you are curious

just to sort sum up the resolution to my post about the kind of person I am:

I listened to a talk given by Brad Wilcox entitled "His Grace is Sufficient."  It made the world of difference to me.  It's funny that I can grow up my whole life in the church and grace is a concept I can totally miss.  Some of the things said I didn't really even know.  But I loved the talk and encourage anyone and everyone to listen to it.  The Atonement is such an important concept in our church but somehow I think we(and by we I mean me and maybe others out there...who knows!) fail to grasp or remember a huge part of that, God's grace.  I think I am going to have to remember to listen to this talk often so I never forget the importance of grace in my life.

1 comment:

Mark said...

For anyone interested, the link to the talk is here: http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=1966.

You can download the mp3 or read the talk in pdf or in a webpage for free. Definitely worth it.