Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Love my girls!

Last night Mark and I went to the Stake Center for our temple recommend interviews.  We got there a little before 7 hoping that we wouldn't have to wait long.  We signed in at about 6th and 7th in line and then waited.  After sitting around for about 40 minutes only 2 people had gone.  It was a little frustrating with the two girls there, completely bored out of their minds.  Finally it was my turn! Then when Mark went in I went to the girls and I had an older man stop tell me that Audree has the prettiest, clearest blue eyes he's ever seen.  He said that he imagined that when they describe Joseph Smith's eyes that that is what they look like.  After that the girls ran off the the door with the windows and there was a younger woman sitting on a couch.  She told me that she agrees with what was said.  She said she thinks my girls have the most piercing blue eyes and they are so pretty and so well behaved.  Wow!  I think I was probably blushing.  Those compliments flattered me so...even though they weren't even about me :)  I love my girls and I love their beautiful blue eyes.  I never cease to be amazed that both my girls ended up having such blue eyes with having a dad with such dark features.  And I don't mean to brag but I do think my girls are pretty dang cute :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's true, they are super cute!