So I just wrote my post and realized that I generally make my posts too long and it probably bores the death out of the people who even venture to read it. This post was no exception. I am now going to attempt to condense it all in a nice short post.
I'm coming up on 31 weeks. This time my last pregnancy it was spring. I was walking down through the subdivision across 1200 W. when the bishops wife asked me if I was trying to walk that baby out. I laughed at her and told her I still had 9 weeks left. Haha, yeah, if I was that big with my first baby you can imagine how much bigger I am with my second. And it's true, I am a lot bigger. All of my family tells me I look skinnier then I did when I was pregnant with Audree yet I weigh almost as much as I did by the end of that pregnancy. They all say that I'm carrying it all in the belly. It looks like I've got another big baby on my hands :)
Notable 31 week emotions:
-I am so excited that I am now counting down the weeks instead of building up the weeks :)
-Many of my friends/acquaintances that are pregnant are due in March or early April and I get a tad jealous but then I remind myself it's on a few weeks difference...and there are somewhat good odds that this baby will come early because Audree did.
-I'm excited for March because it's that much closer to April
-Miss Audree was 7 pounds 15 oz at 8 days early...I'm thinking this one could be a 9 pound baby
-There are a lot of family birthdays in April. Days to avoid having a baby: 5th, 7th, 14th and 27th. All other days are free game. ;)
-Internally I'm hoping for mid-April, that seems perfect to me...but I'm aware I probably wont get to choose that date :)
-Oh a 6 or small 7 pound baby would be nice...I don't think that will ever happen for me though
-I can't wait to get our crib and changing table and set it up in the nursery. The crib is so stinking cute and I can't wait to see it put together.
-We are putting glitter on the nursery walls! I can't wait to see it and I'm disappointed that I can't spray on the glitter myself.
-It's snowing right now and I have mixed feelings about it. I love watching the snow fall and seeing the beautiful white blanket covering the ground...but honestly I want it to be spring. I want the warm rain, the beautiful flowers, the nice breeze, the jacket weather, playing at the park, the days staying lighter longer. Oh that all just sounds so amazing right now.
-After just saying that I am SOOOO grateful I wont be pregnant through the summer.
-I am getting so sick and tired of my hair right now. I miss my curly hair. My bangs just wont do what I want them to and getting ready doesn't even seem worth it sometimes. But I am getting my hair cut and colored on Saturday and I so can't wait. I need the change and I look forward to wanting to get myself all pretty-ified again. There's nothing quite like playing around with a new haircut.
And I think it is good that I stop writing now before this post ends up being as long and boring as it originally was. I still need to upload pictures of the totally cute carseat cover my mother made me. As soon as I do that I will put them up here!
2 comments:
you should also count out april 15. no one likes being born (or celebrating their birthday) on tax day!!
In tax day's defense, our niece's birthday is that day, and she's the only birthday Mike can remember BECAUSE it's tax day. So, you know. Silver lining. :)
Post a Comment