Audree and her "posse." Every bedtime and nap time these four stuffed animals HAVE to go down with her. And when she wakes up she hands me Piggie and Bear then she grabs Mickey and Minnie and we head downstairs. It is an armful but somehow we make it down the stairs.
My awesome friend Amber cut and colored my hair today. I was in desperate need of a change. Now I feel all nice and fresh!
Here's a shot of my belly at 31 weeks. Nice and big eh? Only 9 more weeks of growing bigger left! Unless of course Arya decides to take after her big sister and come a week or more early. I would like that :)
In two weeks we get another ultrasound just to reaffirm that the placenta has moved entirely off my cervix. I'm excited to see Arya again. Maybe this time they'll measure her and we can have an idea if she's going to be a big one like her sister. One last thing, March is almost here and I am thrilled! Just March and then April is our month. I usually love February because of my birthday and Valentine's with my awesome husband but I'm quite ready to leave this month behind. It's been fun but I am ready to have this baby. Pretty soon I'll take guesses as to when you all think Arya will show her pretty face, but I will save that for another post :)
No comments:
Post a Comment