-When you here an incoming text and you think, "yay, someone wants to talk to me!" then you go check the text and it is a stupid message from Verizon Wireless :S
-When you read a series of books and you finish the very last book of the series. You spend the whole time reading these books to get there and then you get there and it's just over...
-When you realize you've just spent the last 3 hours reading and wish you could have at least some of that time of the day back.
-To struggle with curly hair all through the awkward adolescent years, learn to manage and even love it and depend on it just to have it taken away by silly pregnancy hormones.
-When you realize there is nothing in the fridge to eat and you are STARVING!
-Because of the Olympics there will be no Chuck on tonight :(
You know what's NOT disappointing?
-I have only roughly 9 1/2 weeks of pregnancy left!
-Hanging out with my favorite little girl on our bed watching Mickey Mouse
-Knowing that pretty soon I'll have two favorite little girls!
-The beautiful house that we live in
-The walls in the nursery are nearly all the way painted and they look great!!!(I'll post pictures once the nursery is all put together)
-aaaaaaaaaand I can't think of anything else "not disappointing" but I'm sure there is a lot more :)
2 comments:
Sami, I love your posts, they are so fun to read. I can't believe you are going to have Arya here so soon. I'm so excited for you. Make sure to post pictures of the nursery. I'm very excited to see what it looks like. Hope you're doing well. :)
Your curly hair is gone?? There was a time when that possibility would have thrilled me, but like you, I no longer want to get rid of it. Boo. I am sorry.
Also... I second everything else you said, except that I don't watch Chuck. Congratulations on getting a house!
Post a Comment