Friday, February 26, 2010

Public

So for various reasons I have decided to allow my blog to be public again. I've spent a lot of time collecting everyone's email addresses so I am going to keep those around just in case I decide I am no longer comfortable with my blog being public.

One of the main reasons for going public is that I don't particularly love telling things over and over again. Well it's different if I am saying it. But when it comes to typing it I'd usually rather just type it once and call that good. So for my various long distance friends and family who don't read blogs can now have easier access to my blog. Half the time when I am asked something I say just go check out my blog, it explains it all and then nearly just as much time is wasted re-inviting them to my blog over and over again because they can't figure out how to get in as it would if I just retold whatever it was they wanted to know. I don't blame them, but I really would just rather type it all out once.

Now family, you have no excuse for not knowing what is going on in my life :) You have easy access to my blog. Facebook is good for pictures and short updates but it is really hard to really delve into the life of the Bennett's with just Facebook as a tool. I hope all my friends and family will appreciate this and no longer feel left out in what's going on with our lives. We want you all to know about us we just don't always feel like typing it 10 times over.

1 comment:

Mark said...

This is a comment.