*A wasp has taken over our bedroom and I'm quite annoyed that I can't go about my business as I planned...if I wasn't such a wuss I might do something about it but as it is...well I'm angry at the wasp and don't like my room being commandeered by stupid insects.
*I feel unsettled about something and don't know what or why. It could be the wasp I dunno but I hate when I cannot figure out my emotions.
* It is nearly 3 o' clock and my diet for the day has consisted of cornflakes with berries, 4 cookies and a half-hearted attempt at eating chicken noodle soup. Am I sick? Well I've been wondering that for the past couple days yet nothing seems to be coming on.
*I think 7 weeks might be an eternity with the way I feel right now and the past couple days
*Audree has absolutely sucked at taking naps the past couple days and it is so frustrating.
*Last night I thought I might be going into preterm labor but luckily today I am doing better, the crampiness is gone and the contractions have slowed way down.
*I want to do some sewing projects but I am very unsure about my ability to sew...I'm motivated but get demotivated really quickly and I don't have half the supplies I need and Audree is napping so I can't go get the stuff and I really don't want to get demotivated....the good news is Mark is going to help me so I don't totally botch everything. But I am pretty excited to do them, that is if I can make them turn out.
*It should be April now...
*A little poky butt has made my ribs it's permanent residence.
So the nursery is so close to being done but it's just not quite there yet. We need to paint and pad the lid of the toybox, we need to spray paint the mirrors and put up all the art work. I wish a lot of this could get done tomorrow but Mark is going snowmobiling with his dad. Oh well. Once it's all done I promise I'll get pictures up. I'm so happy with how it's turned out so far but I don't want to put pictures up until at least the art work is up. So look forward to that in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment