Ok, so I have been so stressed about buying a double stroller. It may seem like silly things that were stressing me like ugly patterns, matching car seats, car seats with the adjustments in the front, good ratings, good price...it was all just incredibly stressful. But I think the thing that bugged me the most was ugly patterns. Well today I found a pattern that I love and the colors are neutral(and the green and brown go well together unlike some I looked at)! I am stoked. I was so happy with it that we bought it. Yay! What do you guys think?

4 comments:
Wow! That's way cute!
I love it!! Green and Brown are some of my favortie colors!! Plus they are good neutral colors so you can use it later in years to come if you end up having a little boy:)
I really like them. That's the style of stroller we were looking at but we got the less expensive version. Although I really like that one. I'm glad you found one you like.
that is so adorable! I love it....
Post a Comment