



Ok, so all you expert sewers out there please don't judge me too harshly. This is the first time I've used a sewing machine excepting the one time long long long ago in 7th grade home economics. To me it's pretty obvious that some of them aren't that good. But I've been learning and think a few of them have actually turned out. The only 2 I am really satisfied with are the purple and orange one and the American flag one. My cousin JaNae is having a baby girl and is due the day after me. So I decided I wanted to make some of these ruffle bum onesies for her. At first I seriously thought that I was going to have to go to target and just buy an outfit but I think I'm finally getting it down. My most recent one is the purple and orange one and that one is going to my cousin. Her mother is a seasoned sewer so I couldn't possibly give them one that looked bad. I think after like 10 tries I finally made one that is gift worthy and I'm not embarrassed about. Here's to hoping that my cousin likes it!I also have a friend from my old ward who is having a boy. As I was searching around and blogs and other such websites I came across these and just couldn't resist. Both of these were my first try and were far easier to do then the ruffle bum ones. I quite like how they turned out and hopefully they too are appreciated. I usually don't make things like this for people because I've never felt I had the capability to do this stuff. But I decided it's time to change that. What do you all think?
5 comments:
those r so cute!! good job!! I dont know if i told you already but i changed our blog website.. natelindsayteagan.blogspot.com
Sami, they look great! I need to make some more one of these days. I love the little onesies with the ties, so cute!
Sami these are so cute! And good job jumping in there and starting to sew, we all start somewhere! It'll quickly turn into an addiction, but with fun projects like this... how is that bad? (other than all the Joann's receipts haha)
Great job!!! Seriously they turned out great!! Little Arya will look so cute in those Onsies!!
Those are adorable!! I love the onsies with the ruffles!!
Post a Comment