Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm one lucky gal

I have a couple other things to blog about but I'm not in the mood to upload and sort pictures right now.  Instead I wanna blog about my wonderful husband.  Sometimes when I get into the normal hustle and flow of life I forget how lucky I am to have Mark.  These past few days have been incredibly difficult for me.  This baby boy has kicked my butt and over the weekend I sort of hit my breaking point.  After seeing my doc on Monday and finding a temporary aid to my problems I am feeling a little better and things don't seem so grim.  So over these past few days my husband has been there for me and has done things for me that I know only he would do for me.  I am so thankful to have him cuz right now I don't know if I could survive without his support and love. 

No comments: