The bad news? I hurt all over! All the time! Also I couldn't sleep well last night because of contractions but they didn't lead to anything.
The good news? The best news is I have an induction date set and I know that I will only be pregnant for 8 more days at the most!
In other good and bad related news here's how things have been:
-Baby boy rarely moves now without it causing a lot of pain. Some of the time I cannot even help but cry out in pain.
-My feet, ankles and hands seem to have reached the permanently swollen point.
-The contractions I have been having, though sucky and annoying, have been doing things for my body. I was checked today and am dilated to a 4 and 75% effaced. The midwife said since I am having contractions and making progress baby could come any day now or he could hold out to the induction date. Personally I'm hoping for any day now.
-I was having some localized pain in my side and the midwife said it could be many things and that if I have lots of red blood to come in as it could be placental abruption but it is likely that the pain is either just from the placenta being where it is, a strained muscle or from the baby kicking that spot repetitively.
-I have now gained 50 lbs....I don't love this one!!!
-My other pain has become relatively unnoticeable thanks to the medication I was taking.
-I am really happy to have an induction date, it really helps to see a set in stone(well for the most part) day in sight.
-Baby boys nursery will not be ready when he arrives but we hope to finish it within the first couple months after he is born. The painting is almost all done but the board and batten still needs to be done and the furniture set up and crib sheets picked and wall art done....so a lot. But his little corner in our bedroom is all ready for him.
-We still do not have a name picked out and I've kind of just stopped thinking about it because it's just not going to be decided on before he is born.
-I have no more appointments as my induction date is set for next week.
-I am excited, nervous, anxious, scared and a million other things to meet this baby boy and to have my first experience raising a child of the male gender.
-And finally baby boy will be here in 8 days or less!!! CAN. NOT. WAIT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment