For some reason for the past few weeks I've been having bad dreams. Most of them I wake up with a racing heart or angry or something but last night I woke up and I started crying. It seems silly when I look back on it but the dream at the time really made me cry. Here's what I dreamed:
Me and Mark and my family were going to a concert with my family and we met in this grassy common area before we headed into the concert hall. We go in and for some reason Mark's ticket wasn't valid and he needed an interview in order to get in. So he found someone to interview him and they decided that he could go in. But then there was a really mean lady who said that the session had already started and we couldn't get in. I was really angry because I'd had so many bad experiences with concerts. Then the lady tells this other guy he could go in and I got really angry that she wouldn't let us in and me and Mark stomp out of the building(in my dream this whole thing lasted a really long time). We head back out to the common area and I look over and realized that Audree was just sitting there in the grass, so confused, and I realized that I had forgotten her that whole time and I just left her there in the grass. I went over to her and hugged her and started balling, partly because she was ok and unharmed and partly because I couldn't believe I was such a terrible mom and that I forgot her and just left her there. I just kept crying and crying and Audree just hugged me and didn't really understand why I was crying. I looked over and there was a guy that I had seen before that had kept an eye on her and I wanted to thank him but I couldn't cuz I was crying so hard. Of course Audree, with her silly personality, saw that I had a sucker in my hand and just opened her mouth and moved her mouth toward the sucker. I gave it to her and cried some more.
So yes, I woke up still being under the effects of the dream and I started crying. And then I just realized of course I would never forget Audree and it was just a bad dream. It still made me really sad though and it took me a while to get back to sleep. Once I did I had another bad dream that was a lot more obscure and I just remember running away from people and hiding. I really wish the bad dreams would end.
1 comment:
It's the pregnancy. I had my weirdest dreams when I was pregnant. My 1st pregnancy I slept with everyone we knew and didn't know in my dreams (or nightmares really)and then I'd have a guilty feeling all day. Weird. Jason and I laugh about it all the time but it was a weird time for me. Sorry. I hope they end soon.
Post a Comment