Monday, October 5, 2009

Jesus

I know I spend a lot of time on my blog bragging about my little Audree, but I love her so much and she is just so dang cute that I can't resist. Whenever we get Audree up from her bed we head over to the wall that has a picture of her and a picture of Jesus. We walk to the picture of Jesus first and she grins from ear to ear. Then we head over to the picture of her(when she was like 5 months) and she grins even bigger and points to herself and I say "that's you!! That's Audree" and she points at the picture and at herself. Then she looks back over at the picture of Jesus so we head back over there and I say, "that's Jesus! Do you love Jesus? Jesus love you!" The best part was today for the first time she said Jesus! It was more like Zus, but still :)

No comments: