-Why are people so obsessed with Twilight? I haven't read the books but after reading the plot summaries I know I never will. People get freakishly obsessed :S
-It's so crazy that I am only 13 weeks and already feeling braxton hicks contractions. Last pregnancy I started feeling them at 18 weeks and now at 13. I was really thinking I wouldn't feel them as much this time around because the odds of another of my babies having 1 artery in the umbilical cord don't seem that high and I attributed the abundance of bh contractions to that...
-Glenn Beck is hilarious. I think it's sad that people who don't agree with his politics can't open their minds enough to enjoy his humor. He really is so funny. I think that's what makes Glenn such a good speaker. It's easy to relate to him and he's funny, he's been to rock bottom and he's come back and found true purpose in life. I admire him and enjoy listening to him every night as I go to bed. I don't always agree with him but I truly believe he says what he truly believes himself and he's an honest person. He believes in this country and he believes in good people and that good people will prevail. I hate how people try to attack him and other fox news commentators. It's pathetic and sad.
-I think it's ridiculous how emphatically people recommend that pregnant women get vaccinated against H1N1 and the seasonal flu and I CAN'T get it because their is a shortage...wasn't the original intent to provide the vaccination to those at high risk? Do people understand what high risk is. My immune system is weakened so my body wont attack my baby inside of me. Along with the weakened immune system getting the swine flu could result in me losing my baby or having preterm labor and other such consequences I don't even wanna think about. This baby already means SOOOOO much to me and it stresses me out to know that there was supposed to be a method of prevention for me and I can't access it like I was supposed to be able to. Stupid government.
-I have been sooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed with the TV shows on lately. Last night pretty much sucked. Dancing with the Stars had stupid dances. The judges were crotchedy and the part at the end with the dance marathon was 100% predictable and it really bugged me. I'm done watching Heroes because the last episode was so very very dumb. By the end of last night I was in such a bad mood because of the 3 hours I wasted on dumb television. I MISS CHUCK!!! Why can't Chuck be on right now? Who decided that any of the other crap on was better then Chuck? Because it's not.
-It's snowing and I like snow.
-I really can't wait til I start feeling better. I wake up after 9 hours of bad sleep and I wanna keep sleeping. I have nightmares every night which I think contributes to me being so tired because I am getting crappy sleep. Not to mention my body is working overtime to grow this baby. Some days I feel really blah and I can't wait til I have days where all I wanna do is eat because that's what I want not because I'm just trying to make myself feel not sick.
-Audree has been really moody lately. I am really understanding that drama is part of the girl "package." I can't wait til Audree can just tell me what she wants
-I ordered some maternity clothes and so far I have gotten two packages and only a total of 3 items though I ordered 11...I checked ups and they claimed they already delivered the package :S Oh brother. They better hope that my package gets delivered to me and not somebody else.
-Even though my baby is whining at me right now I love her to death :)
-I love my husband too
-And that is all
4 comments:
i have to admit, i had no intentions of ever getting into twilight...but i did. and i love them. it's not so bad!
I guess I can't really form a true opinion of the books until I have read them. I just find myself more distanced from them every time I see or hear of some of the freaky or weird things people do...like getting their canines carved into vampire fangs or buying the exact car that Bella drives(or whoever) and decking it out in twilight stuff. My thoughts were prompted by watching Studio 5. They were just showing all of the New Moon merchandise and this lady was making cupcakes that somebody had taken the time to make a different flavor combination of cupcakes for every twilight character. I just feel like it is a little much. But maybe one day I might read the series. We'll see
Sami, you are just so darn cute. Your post just brightened up my day :)
ok, that stuff is all a little weird - and a bit too much. i agree with you on that one. i've read the books, seen the first movie, and i'm planning on seeing the second. that's about it. no twilight cupcakes or edward's car for me.
:)
Post a Comment