Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Cranky
Yesterday, or maybe it was 2 days ago I don't remember, my days sort of of just mesh together lately, I was holding Audree while she was drinking her morning cup of milk and as it ran out she started crying. I happened to glance at her mouth at this moment and noticed that she had a molar. Already cut through the gum and everything. Wow, does that explain a lot. Milk/drinking a bottle has always been a thing of comfort for Audree. And lately she's been sooooooo cranky and all she wants to do is drink milk. Every time she finished her milk she would cry. Well now I understand. She's in pain and her source of comfort has ran out. It all makes sense now! I can't believe her molar cut all the way through before I even noticed. Crazy :S
No comments:
Post a Comment