Monday, April 19, 2010
Best husband ever!
At least for me :) I'm so lucky to have such a smart, intelligent, well worded, thoughtful, loving and an oh so amazing husband. He is my "Evangeline," or maybe I should say Ray...either way I am so grateful for him. It's really a blessing to have someone to share my thoughts and beliefs with. I always know that I can have a good conversation with him. I always know that he'll do his best to make the right decisions for our family. I am so lucky that this is the person I not only will share this life with but eternity. Every day I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. I am so thankful to have a husband who made good decisions that has led to where we are at now in life and that allows us to live the life that we do. I'm so grateful to be a stay at home mom and have a husband who provides me with that opportunity. Without him I wouldn't have my sweetheart Audree or little Arya. Mark=a truly awesome man, my eternal love and the loving father to my children. I am blessed!
1 comment:
So happy for you! :)
Post a Comment