Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'...
and trying to be patient. 5 more days until induction date. Will Arya hold out that long? I hope not but either way she will be here soon but I am so very ready to be done, today! The past few days I have truly been miserable. Each step I take is pain and every thought in my head revolves around getting this baby out of me. I am oh so antsy and trying so very hard to be patient. I just have to keep reminding myself that the pain will be over soon, I already know it's worth it because, well I've done it before, but being patient through all the pain can be hard. It's funny that in order to get out of this pain I have to experience even greater pain...I even long for the pain just because I know that pain will end and I'll have my baby. I'm so ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment