Thursday, April 29, 2010



So things are going well with the Bennett's. I can't say yet that we are adapting well because things aren't how they will normally be. Mark has been here all week and has been very helpful in keeping me going but once he heads back to work on Monday I am sure then I will really know how things are going and how we are adapting. I'm not so excited for Monday to get here. It has been nice having Mark around to help out. But such is life.

There are many things this time around that I would like to talk about but I have decided not to because people can judge pretty harshly and I really don't need or want that now. So I am afraid that this post is going to be this short because I am just not comfortable with blogging about the things I originally intended blogging about. I am thankful though for Mark who encourages me to do the best that I can and friends who help me feel better about how things are going because they can relate.

On a not so lame and depressing note I love my girls so much. Arya is such a sweetheart. She loves looking around and whenever she's alert she is content with just taking in what she can. I love when her eyes are open and trying to see what color they may turn. She's so tiny and perfect that I wish she would stay this way forever. Audree loves Arya but has definitely reacted to having the attention not constantly being on her. She has been quite dependent on her daddy being around and I am not sure what I'll do when Mark goes back to work :S We'll adjust though I am sure.

Well Arya is stirring and probably wants to be fed, so off to a feedin' I shall go!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Adapting takes time, but I'm hoping you have a nice transition from one child to two. I'm glad to hear you are all doing well and I'm glad Mark is there to help out. Your girls are such cuties! :)

Wanderingfamilies said...

She is SO dang cute! Only the first 8 weeks are hard, then routine sets in and you will have a BLAST! I know I am!

The Palmers said...

your girls are so cute, it does get better, the nursing gets better, the sleeping gets better, it all around gets better, good luck with it. At 6 weeks it is all better, good luck with everything, they are so cute.

Rylie said...

Beautiful babies!