Sunday, March 8, 2009

All that Jazz

I love this team! The Jazz are honestly one of the most underrated teams in the NBA. With D-Will we have the best point guard in the NBA. And i honestly believe Kyle Korver is the best thing that could have happened to the Jazz. Especially lately he really has been on his game which makes the game so much more enjoyable. Boozer is back(unfortunately he has an ankle sprain but should be back again soon)! As a whole the team is almost entirely healthy and we are definitely a lethal team. I am so excited! They won their away game tonight and I am hoping they can keep up the energy and continue winning their next 4 road games. This year Mark bought tickets for a Jazz game and I can't wait to go. It's not the best matchup in the world(Jazz vs. LA Clippers), but it should be fun and we got some not too bad seats for a very decent price. There is now a 5 way tie in the west for 3rd place and the Jazz are numbered among them. Yay! This last stretch should be really exciting.

I want to give a shout out to my favorite players- D-Will, Kyle Korver, CJ Miles, Paul Millsap(straight from the WAC man!), Memo(Okur), AK-47(Kirilenko), Boozer and Ronnie Brewer, you guys freaking ROCK!(I know that is like most of the team but they are just that good).

Next game: Tuesday 5pm @ Indiana

No comments: