Monday, March 30, 2009
Curly, Larry and Mo
So I was on Yahoo looking at the "Entertainment News" I came across that they are doing a remake of the Three Stooges. Now I was never really a huge fan of the Three Stooges but I probably wouldn't have said no if someone wanted to go see it. But then I read the article and found out that Sean Penn is going to play Larry. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech, Halt, and back up. Sorry Sean Penn, after your less then appropriate presentation at the Oscars I will NEVER watch another movie of yours EVER again. I truly think that Sean Penn has damaged his career. Cuz newsflash over HALF of America does NOT agree with him. And if over half of America is so disgusted with him that they wont watch shows with him in it...then his future career is quite bleak. What a LAME-O.
1 comment:
Hey! I am doing good. I'm trying not to text so much because I have been going over every month! Sad I know. Tayson has been sick. The WORST EVER! Anyways I have lost more weight and now I am down to 153 and now I have 13 lbs more to go. Hopefully by then I will be able to lose more! Anyways I hope all is well with you and your cute little one.
Post a Comment