Rachel Ray, I think you are a good cook but the more you bring YOUR politics onto your show the less likely I will be to watch your show. I can respect that you have your own ideas about things because you are entitled to have that and that is what is great about our country. But when you start telling lies and saying things that are so blatantly and obviously wrong because you and your guest are having some mad love affair with the object of your discussion then I really find you disgusting and don't want to watch your show anymore. Again, I respect that you have your opinion but PLEASE leave it off your show. And PLEASE no more brown-nosing and lies. It's not becoming of a good cook. If you want to lie to yourself then fine, but when you are on the air please just keep it professional and stick to what you are good at, which is cooking. And keep things neutral. I think it is in YOUR best interest to keep things neutral. That way you please everybody and don't lose any of your viewers. I'm on the edge of being one of your lost viewers and if I see any more of that same ridiculousness I am gone. No more Rachel Ray. I can easily find better recipes(with out the massive amounts of alcohol) in other places.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment