Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Audree Stronglegs
Ever since Audree was inside of me she was all about her legs. She kick, kick, kicked me the whole time. She came out and her legs were constantly going. Perhaps it is the frequent under use of her arms that prevents her from crawling...I thought that perhaps Audree would be an early walker because of how her legs just go and go and I think I will be right. Audree's favorite thing to do is to hold on to our fingers while we walk her around everywhere. Just the other day she stood by herself for about 15 seconds! I am so proud of her. We have been practicing standing a bunch for the past couple days and she is getting really good. She can consistently do about 10 seconds everytime I let go of her. She is learning to balance herself really well. Everytime she stands I clap and cheer so she knows that she's doing a good thing but she tends to get really excited herself and waves her arms in the air which usually causes her to lose her balance. It's cute. I wish I had some pictures of her standing to put on here but she can't quite stand long enough to where I can step away and take the picture. Hopefully soon though. I am betting she will get it in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully pictures will be coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment