Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Family:

A Proclamation to the World! "...The first commandment that God gave to Adam and Eve pertained to their potential for parenthood as husband and wife. We declare that God's commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force. We further declare that God has commanded that the sacred powers of procreation are to be employed only between man and woman, lawfully wedded as husband and wife..."

The other day when me and Mark were driving around we saw the coolest bumper magnet. I really want to get one for our car.

I am very grateful that we have the knowledge of eternal families. I am grateful that God speaks to the prophets and they can make it very clear to us what is right and wrong. I am grateful to know where we stand in the fight for truth and right. I am grateful for a steady God, a loving God and most of all a merciful God.

No comments: