Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're looking...

for a house! Yes, we are looking for a house. I would just LOVE to have a house. Like a lot. But we'll see how things go. My family is looking for a job and if they find one here in utah we will find a house to move into so we could live together and my family can save some money. I am really praying that my dad will be able to find a job here. I would love to have a house and I would love them to live close...I know the same house is really close and can be a challenge, but I know it would be a blessing too. The unfortunate thing is, if my family does not find a job here then they probably wont move here which means we wont get a house :( I am grateful to have a nice condo to live in, but I really would love to have a house. So we'll see how things go.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hope everything works out. I hope you guys get a house and I hope your dad can find a job. That would be great!