Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog update

I for sure have decided to keep my blog but I haven't decided what to do yet in other aspects. I'm done with other treating people like crap(me and my husband included)...especially because they have differing opinions. I was just thinking that I don't really like the saying treat others as you would want to be treated...mostly because I could never treat others as maliciously as they have sometimes treated me and others. I choose to aspire to treating others with respect despite how they decide to treat me.

And again to Trevor, of course I don't have any ill feelings towards you. Whether I am arguing with you or not we really agree on most things. I respect your opinion and I know you don't give it to be mean to others. I know you don't give it to cause contention.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who encouraged me to keep my blog. :)

No comments: