Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Up the back and out the top

I can't wait for the day when blow outs end...hahaha...in like 10 years! I thought i was in the clearing for today because Audree had poopies last night but not so. This morning she decided to leave me with a nice present which I tried to ignore thinking that maybe I was just smelling things...Bad idea. I picked her up and noticed a nice dark spot on the back side of her pants. GREAT! I know I should never wait when I realize she has poopies but like a fool I did. But this time wasn't much different then any other blow out aside from the fact that when I went to go pick up her diaper I mistook the distance and sunk my finger right into her waste. AHHHH i was so ticked. Oh the good things in life. Blow outs are NOT one of them. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ah, you gotta love the blow outs. Luckily I only had to deal with a few of them. Don't worry, they'll end someday.