Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Audree's stats

Well little miss Audree has grown a lot, but not in height :( Our little Audree is not so little. Her weight is now in the 85th percentile jumping up 4% from last time. Her height is now in the 63rd percentile down 6% from last time :( and get this, her head is in the 90th percentile up 7% from last time and 51% since she was born...I am grateful I gave birth to a head in the 39th percentile and not the 90th. I am not sure why her head keeps growing so much...I wish she would grow a little taller to make up for how chubby she is. :) But we love her and we couldn't ask for a more perfect baby. She is the best mannered of any baby I know and we are grateful for that.

1 comment:

Mark said...

She's a genius, that's why! Her head's gotta grow to make room for all those smarts!!! With parents like us, what could you possibly expect? ;)