I didn't get to attend Heather's funeral which I was really sad about but I heard it was a beautiful service and I heard that Robyn's husband Ryan sang a song. I saw that Heather's mom posted the song he sang on Heather facebook profile and it was so beautiful I cried. He rewrote words to the song "Mad World" by Tears for Fears(if any of you are American Idol fans Adam made the song pretty famous). I thought i would post the lyrics he wrote for Heather. Enjoy.
Glad World--first verse
All around me are celestial places, familiar faces, warm embraces.
Bright and early for my daily races in eternal places, eternal places.
Their tears are filling up their glasses, sad expressions, sad expressions.
Show my face, I wanna calm your sorrow, peace be borrowed, soothe your sorrow.
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad.
The dreams where I was dying are the best I’ve ever had.
I find it hard to tell you, you find it hard to take,
When people go to Heaven it’s a very, very sad world, sad world.
Glad World--second verse
I am waiting for the day you come home, sacred birthday, sacred first day.
And I feel the way that every child should, sit and listen, sit and listen.
Now in heaven I was very nervous, but they all knew me, they all knew me.
Hello Father, tell me what’s my lesson, watch and you’ll see, watch and you’ll see.
And I find it kinda funny, I finally understand.
The things I do in Heaven are completing God’s Plan.
I find it hard to tell you, you find it hard to take.
When people go to Heaven, it’s a very, very glad world, glad world, glad world.
P.S. this is a very spiritual and personal song so I would ask that everyone respect that. But I wanted to post it cuz I think there are some people that would really appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment