(This is Mark posting. This wouldn't make sense if you didn't know that and I think it is dumb that the only way you can tell is by looking at the end of the post.)
So yesterday was my birthday. I turned 26. I feel old. But I had a really nice day! Sami made sure that I was able to go to the restaurant of my choice (Goodwood) which was yummy.
She got me a bunch of presents, too. Unfortunately, a couple of them came in packages addressed to me, so I spoiled the surprise on one, but they were awesome. She got me a couple of CD's that I had asked for, which I am really excited to listen to. She also got me some things that weren't on my list. The first was a little nerf hoop and basketball that you can hang on a door so I can play at home. The other was a nerf dart gun, which needs some explanation.
A few years back, when we lived in the 'hood, Sami would come over and watch the NBA playoffs with my apartment. For some reason, we had a toy bow and arrow and a toy shotgun. Since we had a projector, we were able to shoot the bow and fire the gun at various players, usually when they were shooting free throws because we could actually hit them. This made us happy. Now, with the nerf dart gun Sami bought me, we will be able to shoot people while watching our sporting events wherever we go, which makes me very happy.
A few downers: I got sick and the Jazz got tooled by the refs, but overall it was a good day. Thanks Hun, I love you!
1 comment:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen you post on here. Sounds like you had a good birthday. Way to go Sami on the gifts. And don't have too much fun with that nerf gun...I know how into sports games you guys get.
Post a Comment