I think I am going to take a break from the blogosphere and facebook.
1. I think I am online waaaaaaay too much and I need to fix that.
2. I read too many things on the blogosphere that make me an unhappy person and I don't like that at all.
3. When I post I always hope for some sort of response and I rarely get them(when i do I appreciate it though) and it used to not bug me but lately it has so I think for my sake I need a break.
4. I probably post too much boring stuff so i am probably just going to gather up pictures and post those instead of a lot of words. So I'll take a nice long break to get some fun pictures.
5. Facebook can be addicting and I am probably addicted...so I definitely need to remedy my addiction. And...
That is all I can think of but they are all good enough reasons for me to take a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment