Thursday, April 9, 2009
To a wife, a mother and a wonderful woman
Heather Warner Smith passed away today. To those of us who are mourning the loss of a wonderful soul I say that Heather is now with her Father in Heaven. How sad it is for those of us who are left on this earth to live on without her but how wonderful it is for Heather to finally return Home. To be free of all the pain that this world brought to her. I want Robyn to know that I love her so much. She has been my best friend since forever and our families have always been good friends. How great it is for us to know of the Plan of Salvation. That families are FOREVER. That the pain we feel on this earth will not last forever and the reward of enduring our trials well is far greater than even we can imagine. Our prayers go out to the Warner and Smith families. For any of you who know Heather and Robyn please keep their families in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment